Boucher-Lensch Associates LLC is a boutique investment bank that provides strategic and financial advisory services to public and private companies in three major areas:
- The electronics technology sector which includes semiconductor devices, materials, semiconductor process technology, analytical instruments, systems technology (computing, mobile infrastructure, telecom and datacom), digital consumer, mobile client devices, cloud software (infrastructure and application), and security software.
- The software sector which includes cloud infrastructure, cyber security, adtech and Enterprise SaaS applications.
- The life sciences sector which includes biomedical devices, diagnostic devices and systems, digital healthcare (telecare and telemedicine), and biomaterials.
We focus on companies with unique, disruptive technology that requires an understanding of the underlying technology, markets, competitive landscape, and opportunities. We use our collective experience to develop the ideal positioning and go to market strategy for each client. We are obsessive about detail, and determined and persistent in transaction execution. Our goal is to achieve the best possible transaction outcome for our clients.
We have extensive experience and relationships with companies in all regions of the world: North America, Europe, Taiwan, China, Korea and Japan. We have worked on many cross-border deals at Boucher-Lensch Associates and at prior companies. All of our members have extensive relationship networks in the universe of public and private companies, venture capital, and private equity.
What Differentiates Us
Our experience and knowledge in the technology market segments and ecosystems, corporate development and strategy, and strategic and financial transactions equip us to uniquely serve our clients’ needs in M&A, private financing, strategic partnerships, strategic planning and analysis, as well as exit strategy for venture capital portfolio companies.
Our team members have several characteristics that we believe set us apart from typical investment bankers: all have educational backgrounds in their areas of technical expertise including several advanced degrees as well as an MBA or significant educational training in business and finance; substantial professional experience as engineers and scientists in their fields of expertise; all have senior level management experience in engineering, product management, corporate development and strategy, marketing, and corporate finance. Several of our members have had successful careers working for both bulge bracket and boutique Wall Street firms as equities research analysts and investment bankers.
What We Do
- M&A advisory (sell side and buy side)
- Private placements
- Strategic partnerships
- Strategic planning and analysis
- Valuations and fairness opinions